Please see the dropdown menus for details on my published works. Each landing page has a little information, with extra content available through sub-menus.
- Slither (CDDU vol2): finalist in Aurealis Awards for best horror short story; finalist in the Australian Shadows award for best horror short story.
- Dust Eaters (unpublished), 2nd place in the Creative Writing Showcase 2016, WiP Conference, University of Queensland
- The Big Smoke: finalist in Australian Shadows award for best horror novel
- Salvage: Chronos award for best novel; finalist in Ditmar awards for best novel; finalist in Aurealis Awards for best horror novel
- Blood and Dust: finalist in Aurealis Awards for best horror novel; finalist in Australian Shadows award for best horror novel
- Mornington Ride (Epilogue): Chronos award for best short story; finalist for WSFA Small Press Award for Short Fiction
- The exegetical component of my PhD thesis, “Watermarks: Science Fiction, Mitigation and the Mosaic Novel Structure in Australian Climate Fiction”, won the 2019 Aurealis Awards Convenors’ Award for Excellence
- “Stolen Futures”, commended, 2016 AAWP Postgraduate Prize for a Theoretical/Critical Paper, Authorised Theft Conference, University of Canberra
- “Fragmented Futures”, runner-up, The Dr John McCulloch Memorial Prize 2016, Work in Progress Conference, UQ St Lucia
- My 2004 article in the Courier-Mail, ‘Why are publishers afraid of horror?’, won the William Atheling Jnr Award for Criticism or Review