- Thursday, April 25, 5.30pm: The Bride Price, by Cat Sparks (Ticonderoga Publications)
- Friday, April 26, 11am: The Bone Chime Song and Other Stories, by Joanne Anderton (Fablecroft); One Small Step (anthology, Fablecroft) and, a couple of Twelfth Planet Press titles TBC (thanks to Tehani for the heads up on these, below)
- Friday, April 26, 3.30pm: Fragments of a Broken Land — Valarl Undead, by Robert Hood (Borgo/Wildside)
- Friday, April 26, 6pm: Next (anthology, CSFG Publishing)
- Saturday, April 27, 11am: Quiver, by Jason Fischer (Black House Comics)
- Saturday, April 27, 1.30pm: Song of the Slums, Richard Harland (Allen & Unwin)
- Saturday, April 27, 3.30pm: The Machine Who was Also a Boy, by Tom Dullemond and Mike McRae (?)
- Saturday, April 27, 6.30pm: The Shadowed Throne, by KJ Taylor (Harper Voyager), and The Valley of Shields, by Duncan Lay (Harper Voyager)
- Sunday, April 28, 11am: In Fabula-Divino (anthology, edited and published by Nicole Murphy with eMergent)
I’m not sure if it counts as a launch, but Angry Robot (whose supremo Marc Gascoigne is a guest of honour at the con) is having ‘an hour’ from 1.30pm on the Sunday. Angry Robot is chockers with Aussie writers (Kaaron Warren, Jo Anderton, Trent Jamieson, Lee Battersby …) so it’ll be bookish, whatever it is.
Thanks for the mention. Tansy is reading the series now, so I would expect some feminist commentary from her quarter in the future 🙂
The Bone Chime Song launch will actually be a combined launch with One Small Step and a Twelfth Planet Press title or two! 🙂
Ooh, sounds fab and a little mysterious! I see Thoraiya Dyer’s collection mentioned on Twitter recently ….
I am, officially, not bringing enough money to Conflux to buy all the books I’d like to buy. I feel a massive dent to the credit card coming on (dammit).
I share your pain, Peter!